A webinar is an interactive presentation delivered over the internet. Our webinars are free one-hour virtual presentations developed around an important professional development topic for English Language teachers.
- You will be able to actively participate in the webinar through interactive features such as polling, chats, and surveys with the speaker and teachers around the globe.
- We organize 1-4 webinars per month from September through May for teachers of English.
- The platform we use is called Adobe Connect. You can join a webinar through a computer with Adobe Flash Player or on a mobile device through the Adobe Connect App.
What will I receive after a webinar?
After attending a webinar, participants will receive:
- A certificate of attendance
- The recording of the webinar
- The slides from the presentation
If you cannot join us for the live webinar, you can watch the recording and download the slides through the webinar website. Certificates will only be given for attending a live webinar.
Does Adobe Connect require a download?
Adobe Connect runs off of Adobe Flash Player. If you do not have Adobe Flash Player than you will have to install it. Flash is the #1 software downloaded in the world.
Does Adobe Connect have mobile capabilities?
Yes. You can download the free 'Adobe Connect' from your App store to view your webinar on your mobile device or tablet.
Does Adobe Connect work on a Mac and a PC?
Yes. Adobe Connect is fully compatible with Macs and PCs.